Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Begin Blog - check!

(In Maui, pre-engagement, little did I know...)

The days of wasting time and procrastinating schoolwork via facebook have officially ended for me: Instead, I now find myself blissfully squandering numerous hours a day clicking from wedding planning sites to wedding blogs to wedding magazine sites. So, as if I do not have plenty wedding things to distract myself from senior year seriousness (haha) already, I am now officially debuting my blog!

For everyone far away or who I sadly don't get the day to day chance to talk to, I hope through this you can feel included in my adventures for the next 10 months, find some amusement and a much better way than facebook to avoid whatever it is you need to do.

Time to get to my homework for that 2:30 class...

Note: **Thanks to my best friend, my other M, for her inspiration to do this. Her idea has nagged in my head for weeks to get this going!**

4 comments:

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

I am so excited!!!!! A blog :) How fun! Now you just need a knot.com, mywedding.com....lol

MPCheng said...

Your Momma says to do your homework and graduate with honors.

Michelle said...

I can't wait for more posts!