Thursday, October 9, 2008

Plans still brewing...

Hello!  No new plans to report, really.  The next couple of days should prove interesting though; Josh and I have a wedding planning meeting at the church tonight (not really sure what we do at that, but we will see!) and our first marriage preparation/counseling session tomorrow.  More to follow here on those I'm sure...

In the meantime, I've been trying to finagle a way to pin down a photographer, band and caterer without spending the entire rest of our budget.  I cam across this website, www.agrandwedding.com run by a like-minded (and like-walleted) Seattle couple.  The website features ideas and vendors who offer things for under a grand.  Also, a feature on their website is the AngelBride component (www.agrandwedding.com/angelbride), which they compare to the Today Show 'Race to the Altar' wedding giveaways.  I'm definitely planning on entering Josh and me in this because I think we have a unique and endearing story - who wouldn't want to give these faces free wedding stuff?!  =) So, I'll keep you posted and when we're finalists (I know we can do it!) I'll tell you all so you can vote for us.  

That's all for now!  Love to you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mads....you should have Uncle Don take the pictures...I mean...he's good, and he's free. :) You know how us chengs roll...we use eachother for everything! lol